Are stricter gun laws the answer?
- Require more comprehensive background checks for all gun sales, even unlicensed sellers 11%
- Prevent people under age 21 from buying any type of gun 2%
- Ban the sale and possession of rifles capable of semi-automatic fire (like the AR-15) 8%
- Limit the number of guns an individual can own 0%
- Stricter gun laws WILL NOT reduce the number of gun-related deaths in the US 67%
- Stricter gun laws WILL reduce the number of gun-related deaths in the US 12%
90 total votes