Williams News Logo
Grand Canyon News Logo

Trusted local news leader for Williams AZ and the Grand Canyon

Photo detail

A Third Street entrance was added to the back of the Sultana in 1934. Since then the entrance has been used as office, retail and restaurant space. (Photo courtesy of Williams Historic Photo Archive)

Donate Report a Typo Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

WILLIAMS, Ariz. — At the intersection of Third Street and Bill Williams Avenue, a pressed concrete structure was erected in 1912 and has held its place as cornerstone of Williams, Arizona.

October 30, 2019