Trusted local news leader for Williams AZ and the Grand Canyon
Tue, Sept. 22
Photo detail

A Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority fire engine responds to a home in Dewey where a fire was started due to a propane heater Monday, Dec. 2, 2019. (CAFMA/Courtesy)

Report a Typo Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Firefighters were fortunately able to extinguish a Dewey home fire before anyone was injured or irreparable damage was done to the building Monday night, Dec. 2.

By Max Efrein Special to the Williams-Grand Canyon News December 3, 2019
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event