The former UCLA linebacker returns to Los Angeles.
It's not just fans on edge about a potential deal.
Memphis' star guard remains without a timetable to return.
The 21-year-old Duque Hebbert had never pitched in affiliated ball before striking out a trio of All-Stars at the World Baseball Classic.
Chicago traded the No. 1 pick and then added a pair of linebackers, finding good value in every move.
Concerns over Carr arose during his first year with Josh McDaniels, who is deeply familiar with Garoppolo from their time in New England.
The former third-round pick has accumulated over 280 tackles since taking over as a starter in 2021.
Sacramento is suddenly gaining on Denver in the race for first place in the Western Conference.
The former first-round pick is headed to Tennessee on a three-year deal.
Fosbury—a gold medalist at the 1968 Mexico City Games—innovated the sport with his “Fosbury Flop” technique
The infielder played 12 years in MLB, eight of which coming with New York.
Despite earning the tournament's No. 1 seed, the Crimson Tide are not the favorites to win the National Championship. Instead, the future odds say the Cougars are the top team.
The standout defender will reportedly become one of the highest-paid safeties in NFL history.
From Duke to Vermont, Texas to Montana State, Pat Forde highlights the best and worst teams in the Big Dance.
The wide receiver is signed in Las Vegas for another four years.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions