Graduates give high-fives to the Williams K-8 classes during the Grad Walk at Williams Elementary-Middle School May 24.
The Lady Spartans capped off their season with a 19-4 loss to Bagdad in 1A state tournament softball action April 28.
The Williams softball team paraded through downtown Williams May 25 celebrating their win as the 2023 state champions.
With the new school year around the corner, North Country HealthCare is helping student athletes get a jump on their sports physicals by hosting a special clinic July 7.
The city of Williams will be honoring the Williams Vikings softball state champions this week.
Maine Consolidated School recently announced the April Students of the Month (SOM). Students are nominated by their teachers.
The Williams Little League giants fall short against Wickenburg in a thrilling match. The teams have been up to a busy season.
The Ash Fork Joint Unified School District held its commencement exercises May 4. Eighteen seniors graduated, several of whom were awarded scholarships which totaled more than $140,000.
Ash Fork Middle School seventh and eighth graders hiked the Grand Canyon May 3, 2023, for their PE final.
Williams High School will be adding wrestling to its athletic schedules for the 2023-2024 school year after the Williams Unified School District Governing Board approved the addition of the sport at its April 20 meeting.
For the Williams High School girls softball team, it was the perfect end to the perfect season.
The Williams Vikings baseball team’s stellar season was stopped short at the 1A State semifinals where the team faced Bagdad and came up short.
WILLIAMS Ariz. — The Vikings baseball team continues to battle their way through the 1A State championship tournament.
WILLIAMS Ariz. — The Williams Vikings softball team captured an easy quarterfinal win over Mogollon High School May 5.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Williams Unified School District has announced a change for its next WUSD Governing Board meeting. The meeting will be May 17 at 6 p.m. at the Viking Grill located at 440 S. 7th Street.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
- Obituary: Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis
- Mother pleads guilty after Arizona boy starves to death
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon