* Click here for Obituary Submission Details
On behalf of the Sandoval family, we are sad to announce the unfortunate passing of Edward “Eddie” Paul Sandoval Sr. On the late evening of April 27, 2023, at the honorable age of 83, Eddie passed on to the land of peace and tranquility surrounded by his loved ones at Flagstaff Medical Center.
Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis passed away peacefully at her granddaughter’s home in Eloy, Arizona on April 3 surrounded by her loving family.
Our strong, beloved Margaret Ann “Peggy’’ Hock Ingraham — career educator, talented weaver, engaging raconteur, avid bridge player, gleeful tease and world-traveling Flagstaff native — died peacefully on April 18at Via Elegante/Foothills, her home since 2021.
Carl Bowdon left our lives to join his ancestors on April 24, 2023 at 87 years old, in Patagonia, Arizona.
Obituary: Esther “Faye” (Bordelon) Winslow
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams