The winning artwork and essays will be featured on posters placed in state and federal buildings around Coconino County.
On May 15, during a ceremony for Peace Officer Memorial Day a new plaque was unveiled at Monument Park.
Aaron is a senior at Williams High School. He has attended school in Williams for two years.
Nathaly is a senior at Williams High School. She has attended school in Williams since kindergarten, and has lived in Williams for 18 years.
Preston is a senior at Williams High School. He has attended school in Williams since kindergarten.
Ash Fork eighth graders hiked the Bright Angel Trail from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to Plateau Point April 25.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Kindergarteners at Williams Elementary School recently received new school supplies as part of a $14 million federal COVID-19 relief fund allocated by the Arizona Department of Education (ADE).
ASH FORK, Ariz. — The Ash Fork School’s Young Marines completed their 2021-2022 year. The group attended many events this year.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Williams High School has announced the date for graduation.
Gavin and Weston are the Maine Consolidated School Students of the Month.
Williams Unified School District recognized teachers during its awards night May 4.
Grand Canyon Fire Department Captain Matt Nordin trains a new recruit during his recent visit to the department.
Spring arrives in Williams with fresh blossoms seen on trees and in flower beds throughout the city.
Miguel and Paola Herrera are excited to offer authentic tacos and other items at their restaurant Obregon City Tacos.
The second annual Spring Fling Expo and Craft Show was held at the Parks Feed and Mercantile April 16.
Ash Fork Elementary School students participated in a Walk-A-Thon at Ash Fork Unified School District April 8.
The Easter bunny was on hand for pictures and children enjoyed snacks and egg decorating before the hunt began.
A new restaurant in Williams blends a variety of cooking styles and flavors that brings a new take on barbecue to the table. It also brings a whole lot of fun.
The event was organized by Connie Moore Duff, who thanked vendors and the public for their participation.
The event had resource and job fair for veterans, a presentation by the Marine Corp Mounted Color Guard and an official pinning ceremony for Vietnam and Vietnam era veterans.
U-Haul of Arizona recently announced that Chevron has signed on as a U-Haul® neighborhood dealer to serve the Williams community.
Juana Garibay celebrated her 90th birthday in style April 3, with numerous family members and friends at the American Legion Hall in Williams.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona