Friends of the Williams Aquatic Center continues its mission to keep the pool open for residents and visitors.
The Coconino County Sheriff's Office K9 Team doing some rappelling in Glendale at the Annual High Risk Deployment Seminar sponsored by ALECA and hosted by Glendale PD.
The Maverick Gas Station team volunteered to give the Williams Rec Center interior a fresh coat of paint.
In May 2022, Donna Harwood proudly assumed the role of Commander at the American Legion Cordova Post 13. Harwood's passion for the organization runs deep. Notably, the post bears the name of her great uncle, Justo Baca Cordova, making her leadership role even more meaningful.
Connie Hiemenz celebrates her birthday at the Williams-Grand Canyon News office March 13. Hiemenz has worked for the paper for 26 years.
Williams Young Life hosted their 17th annual Steak Dinner and Auction March 5.
Guest column: March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
Guest column: Williams Senior Center is the heart and soul of the community
The restaurant business runs in Deanna Plasencia’s blood. Plasencia became the new owner of the Red Raven Jan. 1. Nearly four decades ago, her mother owned a restaurant in the same exact building.
Mckell Giese was named Grand Champion at the World Equestrian Center Ocala Florida Winter Spectacular Week 8, Adult Jumper 1:10 Meter.
Over 25 people attended The Williams Rotary Club’s “We can’t wait for Spring,” mixer at the Western View Steakhouse.
The animals of Bearizona make the most out of snow days.
Williams Animal Control Officer Leah Payne accepts a donation from Senior Center Thrift Store manager Mary Martin Feb. 23.
Led by a few “coffee celebrities,” The Stampede coffee shop in Williams hosted a coffee tasting Feb. 21.
Aiming to raise self-esteem, confidence and self-acceptance in tweens and teens through the power of photography, JY Photography recently launched the “This Is Me Project.”
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Winter rainfall triggers flooding in Williams and Verde Valley
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions