City accepting applications for Fourth of July parade
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Applications are now available for those wishing to participate in the 2023 Fourth of July parade in Williams.
The parade is hosted by the city of Williams and takes place July 4 at 2 p.m. on Historic Route 66 in Williams.
Applications are available in person at City Hall or on the city of Williams website and via email.
This year's theme is "It's America."
The annual fireworks presentation has been canceled this year.
Deadline to enter the parade is June 19.
More information is available from Joanna Dahm at the Williams City Hall at (928) 295-5466 or by email at email@example.com.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
Click Below to: