Obituary: Sarah Jane Ulbricht Massey
Sarah Jane Ulbricht Massey went home to be with our Lord God in Heaven on March 6, 2023 with her family by her side. She was born in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin on January 17, 1948.
Sarah is preceded in death by her parents Roy and Kathleen Ulbricht as well as her husband Rev. John Dennis Massey and daughter Kimberly.
She was a resident of Prescott Valley Arizona for the past 20 years where she attended the Church of the Nazarene. There, she served on the Worship team as a singer. The church was a second home for Sarah. She was a loving sister, mother, aunt, grandmother and great grandmother. Sarah is survived by her siblings, Kathy, Lynn, and Peter. As well as her daughter Katie, son Scott. Grandchildren Alix, Toby, Joseph, Justice, Jesse, Sariah. Great grandchildren Harmony, Winter, Noelle, Rohan, Rory, Zander, Harper, Aria, Khaos, Octavia, Alleiah and EllieJo.
Services will be held at the Prescott Valley Church of the Nazarene in Prescott Valley, Arizona at 2 p.m. March 25.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
Click Below to: