Senior spotlight: Alyssa Sacco
Alyssa Sacco is a senior at Williams High School. She has attended school in Williams since last year. She previously went to school at Grand Canyon High School.
In high school, Alyssa participated in personal finance and weights.
Alyssa’s favorite class in high school was art.
“I want to be a tattoo artist. So it’s just something I do,” Alyssa said.
Alyssa’s favorite teacher at WHS is Mrs. Mitkwoski.
“She’s always been there for me, and she really didn’t have to be. I just really like her,” Alyssa said.
Alyssa’s favorite part about Williams is the friendships she’s made.
In her down time, Alyssa likes to crochet, draw and do tattoos on herself.
“I have a spider web tattoo, some cat skulls, skeleton hands and a couple other things,” Alyssa said.
Outside of school, Alyssa works at the Grand Canyon Chocolate Factory in Tusayan.
After graduation, Alyssa plans to obtain a tattoo apprenticeship in Flagstaff. She hopes to one day own her own tattoo shop and buy land with a lot of cows.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: