WHS senior spotlight: Shaelee Echeverria
Shaelee is a senior at Williams High School. She has attended school in Williams since kindergarten.
In high school, Shaelee participated in volleyball, basketball and softball. She has also been involved in the National Honor Society and is president of the Student Leader Advisory Committee.
Shaelee’s favorite classes in high school are math and law enforcement.
“I’ve always been good at math, I just enjoy doing it. And I know a lot about law enforcement,” Shaelee said.
Shaelee’s favorite teacher has been Mr. Brownlee.
“I’ve known Brownlee for a long time, so me and him just like to mess around and joke with each other,” Shaelee said.
Shaelee’s favorite high school memory was winning the state championships for softball her sophomore year.
“It was a cool experience and a big thing for our school,” Shaelee said.
In her down time, Shaelee likes to go hunting and shooting with her grandpa.
Outside of school, Shaelee works at the Elephant Rocks Golf Course. She also worked seasonally at the Polar Express.
After high school, Shaelee plans to study accounting and play college volleyball or softball.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: