Steve Auld selected to fill WUSD Governing Board seat vacated by Herman Nixon
Coconino County Superintendent of Schools has announced that Williams resident Steve Auld has been selected to fill the vacant seat on the Williams Unified School District Governing Board.
Auld will fill the remaining term of Herman Nixon who resigned last month.
Auld stepped into the position Oct. 18.
On Nov. 8, voters will select two people to fill the two four-year term governing board seats. Candidates for those seats include Julia Pearson, Larry Schug and John Romero.
At Maine Consolidated School District, Jerome Larson, Candy Morgan and Kodi Mortensen are running for two four-year seats on the governing board.
Amanda Gordon, Scott McClung and Zachary Tamburello are running for the three two-year seats on the board.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: