McClure Family's Haunted House returns Oct. 31
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Do you enjoy being scared, love Halloween and navigating through haunted house mazes? If this sounds like you then you have to check out “The Tunnel Of Doom.” It’s The McClure’s annual haunted house.
Melinda and Greg McClure are putting together their famosly scary Halloween maze in their 2,100 square foot warehouse next to their home located at 1099 Allston Way in Willams.
The McClure’s spend all year preparing aliens, spiders, skeletons, ghosts, corpses and rearranging the haunted house so that it’s different from the year before.
The “Tunnel Of Doom” will open at sundown on Oct. 31, Halloween night, and will close at 9 p.m. the same night. It’s only open for one night. A $1 entry is greatly appreciated.Proceeds will go back into the annual cost of operation.
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Tunnel Of Doom can contact Melinda McClure at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put the word “Volunteer” in the subject line. You will be contacted if there are still volunteer opportunities available.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
Click Below to: