WHS senior spotlight: Austin Sadler
Austin is a senior at Williams High School. He has attended school in Williams for about a year. He moved here from Snowflake.
In high school, Austin has participated in football and basketball. He also has been involved in weights and culinary arts.
Austin’s favorite class was weights.
“It pushes you to do better. Your coach wants you to succeed in your sports,” he said.
Austin’s favorite teacher has been Mr. Brownlee.
“He pushes me to better myself,” he said.
During high school, Austin’s favorite memory was the time he sang “Garry Come Home” from “SpongeBob SquarePants” in front of his entire class.
In his down time, Austin likes hanging with his friends, driving around and playing sports.
Outside of school, Austin works at McDonald’s.
After graduation, Austin is deciding between attending Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University or Grand Canyon University. He hopes to become an architect and design houses.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
Click Below to: