Obituary: Roger Lee Wiese
Roger passed away on Nov. 15, 2022 at the age of 82 surrounded by his family.
Roger was born July 26, 1940.
Roger is survived by his wife, Jeanie Wiese, sons Gary Wiese and Joe (Tina) Wiese. Grand Children, Tori (Bernadette) Gonzales, Whitney (KC) Barter and Bryant Wiese. Brothers, Curtis Wiese, Keith Wiese and Marlin Wiese.
Roger is preceded in death by his mother Nellie Wiese, father Fred Wiese, brothers Jerry Wiese and Fred Wiese.
Services will be held at First Baptist Church, 629 W. Grant, Wednesday Nov. 23 at 11 a.m.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
Click Below to: