Obituary: Daniel Lee Stoltenberg
Danny passed away March 10, 2022, at the age of 68 in Flagstaff, Arizona.
He was born October 15, 1953, to Harold Stoltenberg and Shirley Pulsfus in Portage, Wisconsin.
Danny had a passion for racing cars, fast Hot Rods and hunting.
In 1971, he moved to Los Angeles, California, to become a property master for the movie industry. He worked there for over 21 years.
In 1990, he met his future wife Camela Taylor at the bowling alley in Fort Mohave, Arizona, through mutual friends. He always said, “I want to marry your mom, but you will have to do.” They married in 1992 in Miami, Florida. They lived in Fort Mohave for over 25 years and owned CamDan Recycling in Needles, California, for 18 of those years.
They moved to Williams, Arizona in 2008. Danny was a 38 year member of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge #1608 and two time past Exalted Ruler.
Danny is survived by his wife Cam Stoltenberg, mother Shirley Stoltenberg, son Michael L. Stoltenberg (Katrice), grandsons Michael T. Stoltenberg and Casey McKernan and granddaughter Shelby McKernan all of Deforest, Wisconsin and by many aunts, uncles and cousins all of Wisconsin.
Danny was preceded in death by his father, Harold Stoltenberg and two uncles, Ernest Pulsfus and Sam Hamre of Wisconsin.
A Celebration of Life will be held at the World Famous Sultana Theater, April 10, 2022, at 11 am in Williams, Arizona.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: