WHS senior spotlight: Angela Martinez
Angela is a senior at Williams High School.
Angela attended school in Williams from first through seventh grade before moving away for one year and then returning for high school.
She played volleyball for two years at the high school.
“I’m more of a shy person,” she said.
Some of her favorite classes have been art and math.
“I love art, this year and last year because of Ms. Cargill,” she said. “I really enjoyed math too, Miss Monty has made it very easy to understand.”
Angela said some of her biggest influences have been Mrs. Gutshall and Ms. Cargill.
Some of her best memories of high school are homecoming.
“Always,” she said. “All four years, I loved it.”
In her spare time Angela likes to hang out with friends, listen to music and draw.
Outside of school Angela works at Brewed Awakenings.
After graduation, Angela said she wants to attend college to become an ultrasound technician.
“For the longest time I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do. I wanted to be a doctor but science wasn’t my subject,” she said. “I’m looking into it, I’m super excited about it.”
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
Click Below to: