Obituary: Lucia Martin Kreutzer
Lucia Martin Kreutzer, also known as Lucy and Gramma Lucy, was born June 18, 1929 in Williams, Arizona. She went to be with the Lord May 29, 2022.
Lucy attended Williams School District and lived in Williams most of her life. Lucy had many occupations, like the owner and operator of the “The Little Fat Lady Café,” a bartender at the local bars, waitress at many restaurants, dispatcher for Williams Police Department and reserve Sheriff’s deputy. But her passion was with the U.S. Postal Service where she retired as postmaster in Ash Fork, Arizona.
Lucy was a mother and grandmother to many, as most who knew her called her Gramma Lucy. Lucy was also a phenomenal cook. Her food was sought after and she catered many hunting camps, weddings and other events.
Lucy was very proud of the fact that she and her husband, Jim Kreutzer, were two of the founding members of the Arizona Cowpunchers Reunion Association.
Lucy is survived by her husband Jim Kreutzer; three sons, Johnny, Teddy, Dallon and their families.
Services were held June 4 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Williams, Arizona.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: