Obituary: Jeffrey Lawrence Wright
Jeffrey Lawrence Wright, 60, of Williams went home to be with the Lord, on Jan. 8, after a short battle with Covid-19.
Jeff was born September 5, 1961, in Pendleton, Oregon to Loren and Roberta (Andrews) Wright.
In high school Jeff participated in many sports and kept his love for sports throughout his life.
Jeff worked at the Williams Sawmill, before joining the Safeway team as a meat cutter for 30 years until retirement, during which time he also processed wild game on the side. Jeff has always been active in the community and happy to help anyone in need.
Jeff is survived by his two children Allan and Katherine Wright of Williams, Stepsons; Frank (Tony) Fedison of Box Elder, South Dakota, and Joseph (Pat) Fedison of Surprise, Arizona; grandchildren Frankie Wright and Riley Palm of Williams, nine step-grandchildren, Mackenzie, Hazen, Loren, Anasha, Barrett, Sarah, lan, Joelle, Jarrett, and his brother Robert (Bob) of Williams.
Jeff was preceded in death by his parents and sister Leslie Uebel.
Jeff will be greatly missed.
A memorial service will be held at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Williams at 10 a.m. on January 29.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: