Obituary: Rodolfo (Rudy) Sanchez
Rodolfo (Rudy) Sanchez passed away on December 25, 2021 in his hometown of Williams, Arizona, where he was born on January 12, 1943.
Besides being a devoted husband and father, Rudy was a teacher and basketball coach for 27 plus years.
He cared for and believed in his students by guiding them for success in the future.
Rudy is survived by his wife Mary and his son Roman Sanchez of Williams, his daughters Lisa Miggins (David) of Flagstaff and Adrienne Cox (David) of Rancho Santa Margarita, California and his grandchildren Maya and Ben Miggins and Maxwell Cox. He is also survived by his sister Emma Martinez (Frank) of Flagstaff and his cousin Mary Quiriarte of Williams. Rudy leaves behind many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Rudy was proceeded in death by his parents Elvira and Margarito Sanchez, his sister Beatrice Torres and his brother Tony Sanchez.
A memorial service will be held in the summer.
Donations in his memory can be made to your favorite charity.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: