Obituary: Morgan Faith Glasgow
Morgan Faith Glasgow was born and passed away on January 21, 2022.
Throughout the high-risk pregnancy, she brought great joy to her family. She fought hard, defied statistics and doctors’ expectations but the fight became too much for her little body and she passed away in her parents arms.
Despite her short time on this earth, Morgan was and will be loved by her family. Her family will miss her deeply, but will remember her for the strong fighter she was.
She will always be loved by her mom, dad (Alyssa Dennison and Brian Glasgow) and big sister Addison.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: