Find the best gifts in Williams this season
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Christmas is fast approaching and time for gift shopping is quickly running out. But not to fear: here are four last-minute gift ideas from shops in Williams.
An American made gift at Colors of the West
Employees Linda Lopez and Kayla Besler recommend buying an American made gift from Colors of the West gift shop. They sell a alrge variety of souvenir gifts as well as home décor items. The 12,000-square-foot gift shop also has more than 300 styles of t-shirts, over 90 styles of coffee mugs, 70 flavors of salt water taffy and 100 plus different hot sauces. Having souvenir gifts along with home decor, there is something for everyone on the list. 201 W Rt 66, Williams.
A hoodie and gift card at Brewed Awakenings
Barista Emily Boeck said her go to gift is a Brewed Awakenings hoodie and gift card. The family owned restaurant and café offers a large selection of drinks, breakfast meals and pastries. The store also has a variety of clothing, stickers and many other gifts available for purchase. Currently, Brewed Awakenings is offering seven seasonal holiday drinks. Boeck’s favorite, “tis the season,” a pumpkin and cinnamon latte. 326 Historic Rt 66.
A pair of boots at Western Outfitters
Floor manager Lori Yobst tells us boots are Western Outfitters best seller. Hats, belts and purses are also popular items. The leather goods store offers many USA made products, and even custom, house-made items. Authentic western wear and jewelry make the perfect gift for anyone on the list. Gift certificates are available for purchase. 316 Historic Rt 66.
Local handmade art at The Gallery in Williams
Artist Tom Williams is sure you’ll find an original and unique holiday gift at The Gallery in Williams. The co-op, artist-run gallery features work from nearly 40 member artists. Arts and crafts for sale include pottery, paintings, woodwork, drawings, metal sculpture, fiber arts, gourds and jewelry. Williams said pottery has been popular lately. Everything is handmade locally. With pieces starting at just $8 there is surely something to find. Gift certificates are available. 145 Historic Rt 66.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: