Obituary: Amora Rita Vazquez
Amora Rita Vazquez was born August 21, 2021 in Flagstaff, Arizona and passed away on September 1, 2021.
She has gone home to be with our Lord, but in her short life she taught us about compassion, understanding, joy and strength. We were blessed to love her in her life and blessed to remember her forever.
This precious baby knew only love from her parents, Mario Vasquez and Mary Selby.
We invite everyone to honor her memory by paying forward the love she so innocently gave us. The family would like to thank everyone for their prayers and support. In addition to her parents, Amora is survived by grandparents, Renada and Charles, Jorge and Rita, by uncles, Chucky, Steven, Chris and Daniel and by aunts, Lily, Daizy and Vetta.
Services will be held at Calvary Chapel, 106 S. 9th Street, Suite E, Sept. 21 at 2 p.m. Due to COVID-19, there will be no reception following the services.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Newly-discovered Triassic amphibian is the oldest of its kind in Arizona, world
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
Click Below to: