Community calendar: week of Oct. 14
Animal rescue yard sale Oct. 17
Save-Meant-to-Rescue is holding a fundraising yard sale Oct. 17 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Williams recreation center. Items can be dropped oﬀ the morning of the yard sale beginning at 7 a.m.
Sorority seeks names for holiday boxes for servicemembers
The Williams chapter of Epsilon Sigma Alpha Sorority will be sending holiday boxes to active military personnel from the Williams area. If you have a relative or friend currently serving, submit their name and address to Vicki Andros at (928) 635-1420 or Norma McDowell at (928) 635- 4644 by Nov. 15.
VFW seeks information for Gold, Blue or White Star mothers, families
The VFW Auxiliary would like to compile a list of Gold, Blue and White star mothers and families. If you are or you know someone that is one of these, please contact Ellen at (928) 606-9001 or Carol at (928) 225-0931.
American Legion Auxiliary food and clothing drive
The American Legion Auxiliary is having a food and clothing drive through the next two months. Food and clothing donations will be collected at the American Legion Hall at 425 W. Grant Avenue. More information is available by contacting Darlene at (805) 705-6698 or Carolyn at (602) 677-2561.
Williams Republican Awareness Committee
Williams Republican Awareness Committee meetings are the ﬁrst Thursday of each month at Miss Kitty's Steakhouse at 6:30 p.m. The committee said they are seeking new members. Everyone is welcome.
Williams City Council meetings
The public is invited to attend Williams City Council meetings on the second and fourth Thursdays each month. Meetings are at City Hall on First Street at 7 p.m. See williamsaz.gov for meeting agendas.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: