Williams 911 report
The Williams Police Department (WPD) answered the following calls for service (among others) from Sept. 24-28 —
• Officers responded to disturbance on Sheridan, female cited and released for false reporting to law enforcement.
• Officers took report of burglary of trailer on 3rd.
• Officers responded to disturbance on Quarter Horse, verbal only.
• Officers responded to domestic on 6th, verbal only parties separated.
• Officers responded to parking issue on Slagel.
• Officers took possible mail scam report.
• Officers took possible fraud report.
• Officers responded to an alarm on 7th
• Officers arrested a female for possessing of marijuana on Railroad
• Officers removed a subject camping at Cataract
• Officers responded to loud music at Canyon Club
• Officers tagged a non registered vehicle on 2nd and Hancock, subject been warned numerous times
• Officers responded to numerous animal control calls
• Officers assisted Lifeline at local hotel
• Officers responded to 911 hang up at airport
• Officers responded to hunters trespassing on Echo Canyon
• Officers took private property accident at Loves Fire responded due to Gas leak
• Officers responded to suspicious vehicle on Grant
• Officers responded to subjects selling with city licenses on RT66
• Officers responded to private property accident at Loves
• Officers responded to private property accident at local hotel
• Officers referred juvenile for possession of marijuana at Lost Canyon
• Officers responded to an alarm on Rt66
Officers issued 6 citations and gave out 27 warnings.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the WPD at (928) 635-4461; Anonymous tips can be left at any time at (928) 635-5992; Those who want to report a crime while remaining anonymous can also call Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111 or (877) 29-CRIME; Silent Witness offers rewards of as much as $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: