Obituary: Linda Ellen Czech
Linda Ellen Czech, 71, of Williams passed away July 10, 2019. She was born November 3, 1947 in Toledo ,Ohio to Roland and Margaret Mosheier.
Linda loved her grandchildren very much. She worked as a customer service representative for the water company in San Bernardino, California and for the Williams Visitor Center.
Linda is survived by her husband Edward Czech, their children Chad, Lisa, Steven, Mario and Edju, who they combined to make one big happy family; grandchildren Travis, Evan and Dylan and three great grandchildren.
A funeral Mass will be Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 10 a.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Williams, Arizona. Burial will follow at Arizona Veterans’ Cemetery-Camp Navajo in Bellemont, Arizona. Condolences and memories can be shared online at www.norvelowensmortuary.com.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
Click Below to: