Social Service office sets new hours
Coconino County Community Services announces new hours and days of service at the Williams office at 850 W. Grant St.
Community Services is Coconino County’s designated Community Action Agency (CAA) and assists financially distressed residents of all ages.
Starting Jan. 15, the Williams office will be open on Tuesday and Thursday every week and will take applications for assistance by appointment only. Residents are encouraged to call (928) 679-7453 to schedule an appointment. Social Services provides utility and rental assistance as well as repair/replacement of appliances.
More information is available at coconino.az.gov/143/Community-Services.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Winter rainfall triggers flooding in Williams and Verde Valley
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: