Letter: Donated toys provided for 105 children this Christmas
Originally Published: January 16, 2019 10:27 a.m.
To the editor:
The Lions Club of William is grateful to many generous friends who donated to Toys for Kids 2018 project. With your help we provided Christmas toys to 105 local children from 43 families.
A special thanks to these businesses for hosting the trees with cards, which were taken by caring friends: Old Trails True Value Hardware, North Country Health Care Center, Camp Clover Ranger Station USFS and the National Bank of Arizona.
Your generosity brought many smiles!
The Lions Club of Williams
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Winter rainfall triggers flooding in Williams and Verde Valley
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: