Williams High School senior spotlight: Emily Bennett
Emily is a senior at Williams High School. She has been at the school for the past two years, after moving from Victorville, California. Her school had 3,000 students. She said she made friends quickly at WHS.
She has played softball for the past two years for the school, was a football manager and is a member of National Honor Society.
Emily has enjoyed her culinary classes and weights classes at WHS. She said Ms. Moreno and Mr. Brownlee have made a positive impact on her education and said Mrs. Lee really encouraged her in her education.
She enjoys science classes, but hasn’t taken any at WHS.
One of her favorite memories of high school is sledding on the football field and participating in homecoming.
Emily has worked at Bearizona, Miss Kitty’s Steakhouse and Wild West Junction.
In her free time Emily enjoys snowboarding, hiking, fishing and anything in the outdoors.
After graduation, Emily plans to attend Northern Arizona University on a Lumberjack Scholarship. She plans to major in exercise science and then would like to pursue the physical therapy field.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: