Obituary: Sylvia Louise Wing
Sylvia Louise Wing of Williams, Arizona, passed away on Nov. 17, 2019. Sylvia was born Nov. 20, 1943 in Prescott Arizona, to Leonard and Leila Roth.
Sylvia has eight siblings, Margaret, Terry, Charles, (Sylvia), Leonard Jr. (Rusty), Brenda, Kathy, Mary and David.
Sylvia married Steven Thor Wing on Nov. 21, 1961. They had three children, Kimberly, Thor and Norman, all surviving; eight Grandchildren, seven surviving and eight great-grandchildren.
Sylvia was cremated and ashes will be mixed with Steven’s on his death, then will be scattered by family. There will be a private Memorial Service at Camp Navajo, Bellemont, Arizona at the Military Cemetery for family and close friends, followed by a Celebration of Life at a later date. Memories and condolences can be shared with family online at www.norvelowensmortuary.com
Sylvia passed away three days before her 76th birthday and four days before their 58th wedding anniversary! May God bless her; she’s now out of pain!
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
- Obituary: Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis
Click Below to: