Obituary: Karen G. Howard Macomber
In Loving Memory of our sister Karen G. Howard Macomber who passed away on November 8, 2018, in Alabama. Karen was born September 16, 1965, to Dan & Evelyn Howard in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Karen is preceded in death by her dad, mom, sister Fern and brother Danny.
She is survived by her husband, Terry, her sisters Barbara (Stephen), Kathy, Brenda (Jerry), Judy (Tim) and Wendy (Michael) and also by her brothers Dewayne, Gary, James (Carol) & Billy along with numerous nieces & nephews & even some great nieces and nephews.
Services have not been scheduled yet.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
- Obituary: Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis
Click Below to: