Obituary: David William Hawley
David William Hawley, 48, passed away in his home in Williams, Arizona on Thursday, Dec. 28, 2017.
He was born on Dec. 21, 1969 in Norfolk, Virginia to Gary Alan and Nancy Marie (Roels) Hawley.
David enjoyed his childhood years with his brother and many close friends in the Aragona Village neighborhood in Virginia Beach, Virginia. As an adult his wandering nature took him across the country to Arizona, where he made a new life on his own.
He is survived by a brother, Gary Alan Hawley Jr. and wife Amy, two nephews, William Scott and Alan Michael Hawley and wife Alyssa, one grand-nephew, Connor James Hawley. David is pre-deceased by both parents, Gary Alan and Nancy Marie Hawley.
Family, friends and others whose lives David touched are invited to attend his graveside service at Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Flagstaff on Wednesday, Jan. 10 at 2 p.m. Memories and condolences can be sent to www.norvelowensmortuary.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
Click Below to: