The National Weather Service in Bellemont is predicting winter weather Dec. 6-7. Beginning today, increasing clouds are expected across northern Arizona. Rain and high elevation snow showers are possible as early as Thursday morning, better chances Thursday night and Friday. Hazardous driving conditions are expected Thursday night and Friday morning. The storm is expected to be patchy with pockets of showers throughout northern Arizona. Snow accumulation is expected to be from 1-4" in the Williams area.
More like this story
- Heavy snow is on the way for Williams and Flagstaff
- Dec. 31, 5 p.m. update: Winter storm to bring snow and cold temps to Williams, Grand Canyon
- Winter weather coming to Williams this evening
- Rain continues across northern Arizona, snow possible by Friday
- Snow accumulation between 17 to 25 inches expected in northern Arizona