Obituary: Betty Lee (Sanders) Boone
Betty Lee (Sanders) Boone passed away quietly on July 14, 2018 shortly before her 91st birthday in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Betty and SFC Daniel P. Boone were married 59 years when he passed in 2005. They moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in 1964 after traveling the world together. Betty is survived by four of her five adult children. Pamela Carroll, Penny Lakanen, Barry Boone and Candy Boone. Their oldest son Daniel passed away in 1992.
Betty grew up in Ludington, Michigan, one of three sets of twins in a family of twelve children. Betty and Daniel retired to Ash Fork, Arizona where they built a large home themselves. Two of her children still reside there. Betty was a great Mom and is dearly missed.
There will be a memorial service. Sept.8, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. in her home in Ash Fork.Luncheon to follow
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to northlandhospice.org or call Kathy Simmons (928) 779-1227 in Betty’s honor.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- Fritsinger leaves behind a legacy of helping Williams residents
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
Click Below to: