Obituary: Bernard (Mac) McGee
Bernard (Mac) McGee, 86, passed away peacefully on July 19, 2018.
Mac was born in Hobbs, New Mexico on May 25, 1932 and spent a good part of his life in Williams, Arizona where he was well known by many people.
Mac always had a smile and a pleasant attitude. He loved people, was very social and never met a stranger. Mac loved the outdoors, camping and fishing, but hunting was his passion.
Mac is preceded in death by his wife Lillian (Mozelle) McGee. He is survived by his son Bryant McGee, four grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
Please join us for a Celebration of Life for Mac on August 11, 2018, at the Sultana Theatre in Williams, Arizona at noon.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
- Obituary: Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis
Click Below to: