Bearizona competing for USA Today's Best Wildlife Parks
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Bearizona is one of 20 wildlife parks to be nominated for USA Today’s Readers’ Choice Awards.
USA Today’s travel experts pick their favorite wildlife parks and turn them over to the public to cast their votes. Bearizona is in the running for the Top 10 Best Wildlife Parks.
Most of the facilities nominated are accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and have a focus on conservation as well as education.
Anyone can vote for their favorite park until the polls close April 30 at noon. The top 10 parks that receive the most reader votes will be announced May 4.
“Bearizona is honored to be nominated for a second year in a row,” said Bearizona representative Kari St. Clair.
Anchored by USA TODAY's award-winning travel website, USA TODAY Travel Media Group encompasses all travel initiatives across USA TODAY.
More information or to vote visit www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-wildlife-park/.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- The winter that won't quit
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- County considering regulations on short-term rentals
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- 'Hidden and Revealed:' Black History at Grand Canyon
- Storm causes multiple road closures across northern Arizona
Click Below to: