Williams 911: week of Nov. 23
The Williams Police Department (WPD) answered the following calls for service (among others) —
• Officers responded to domestic disturbance on St. Andrews Ave. verbal only parties separated.
• Officers responded to suspicious activity in alley at fourth and Grant Ave., nothing found in area.
• Officers responded to sighting of mountain lion at Pine St. and Sherman Ave.
• Officers took report of burglary/theft at ski lodge, unknown date when occurred.
• Officers responded to injured javelina on Torrey Pines, javelina was gone upon arrival.
• Officers responded to 911 hang up on ninth and Route 66, nothing found in area.
• Officers responded to disturbance at local hotel, subject trespassed from area.
• Officers responded to female hanging out in lobby of hotel, subject given ride away from hotel.
• Officers arrested a male for driving suspended on Ninth St. and Route 66.
• Officers assisted with bringing in Christmas tree.
• Officers responded to intoxicated male at the Senior Center, subject removed.
• Officers responded to logging trucks speeding on Fourth St., radar ran in area.
• Officers assisted in the arrest of a male who had a valid felony warrant on Homestead.
• Officers took report of possible violation of court order on Fifth St.
• Officers conducted welfare check on First St.
• Officers responded to medical call at local hotel, turned over to Lifeline.
• Officers investigated non injury accident on Rodeo Rd. and Airport Rd.
• Officers took report of private property accident on Second St. and Railroad Ave.
• Officers issued five citations and gave out nine warnings.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the WPD at (928) 635-4461. Anonymous tips can be left at any time at (928) 635-5992. Those who want to report a crime while remaining anonymous can also call Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111 or (877) 29-CRIME. Silent Witness offers rewards of as much as $1,000 for information that leads to an arrest.
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: