American Legion Veteran’s Day service thank you
I want to take this opportunity to thank the American Legion and all the participants who prepared the Veteran’s Day Memorial at Monument Park. It was an added surprise to see the engraved bricks all installed and lined up so perfectly. My husband would be so proud to have his military service remembered along with his friends Al Perrault and Perico and for his kids, grandkids and great grandkids to see.
The service, though sad, helped to remind me of the happiest 20 years of our life from teenagers on. We were well taken care of with great living conditions and medical facilities each place we were transferred to.
The memorial service helped remind me of how lucky we were to have had the military experience.
Thank you so much American Legion!
Norma J. Lambert
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- Kaibab Forest seeks public comments on proposed pozzolan exploration
- Williams at sewer capacity; city council to implement building moratorium
- Senators Kelly, Lummis introduce bipartisan bill to remove regulatory obstacles for wildland fire aviation
- Obituary: Eddie Sandoval
- Obituary: Carl Bowdon
- Obituary: Lorraine Stegmeir
- Obregon City Tacos now serving locals, visitors in downtown Williams
- Obituary: Robert “Bob” Ian Baker
- City of Williams to honor Williams Vikings state champion softball team May 25 with parade, proclamation
- Obituary: Cheri Dianne Faver-Davis
Click Below to: