American Legion Veteran’s Day service thank you
I want to take this opportunity to thank the American Legion and all the participants who prepared the Veteran’s Day Memorial at Monument Park. It was an added surprise to see the engraved bricks all installed and lined up so perfectly. My husband would be so proud to have his military service remembered along with his friends Al Perrault and Perico and for his kids, grandkids and great grandkids to see.
The service, though sad, helped to remind me of the happiest 20 years of our life from teenagers on. We were well taken care of with great living conditions and medical facilities each place we were transferred to.
The memorial service helped remind me of how lucky we were to have had the military experience.
Thank you so much American Legion!
Norma J. Lambert
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: