Letter to the editor: Navajo taco sale a success, thanks to community
Originally Published: December 13, 2016 2:13 p.m.
To the editor:
The Parents Who Care Committee would like to thank everyone who supported our Navajo taco sale in November, either with donations or purchases.
We live in such a generous community. Thank you to our sponsors: Rod’s Steakhouse, Western View Steakhouse, El Corral, Wild West Junction, and Goldie’s Cafe.
We would not have made the money we did without their support.
Thank you friends and neighbors for supporting a safe grad night for our seniors.
Parents Who Care
- Driver identified in fatal accident on Perkinsville Road Sept. 19
- Latest Tik Tok challenges causing problems for Williams Unified School District
- Search at Grand Canyon turns up remains of person missing since 2015
- Plane wreckage and human remains found in Grand Canyon National Park
- Pumpkin Patch Train departs Williams starting Oct. 5
- Update: Man missing in Grand Canyon National Park hike found alive
- Receding water levels at Lake Powell reveal missing car and driver
- Man sentenced for attack on camper at Perkinsville
- Column: Lumber prices expected to stay high through 2022
- Elk rut season in Grand Canyon: What you need to know
- The winter that won't quit
- Arizona governor Katie Hobbs vetoes bill eliminating tax on rentals
- Williams Police report rash of vehicle burglaries
- City of Williams deals with aftermath of historic winter
- Campers and pets rescued at Dogtown Campground
- Residents discuss rumors of new Autocamp site at City Council meeting
- Havasupai campground evacuated after destructive floods
- Obituary: Gabriel James Otero
- All in the family: Deanna Plasencia is the new owner of the Red Raven
- Grand Canyon National Park trails, viewing areas closed due to hazardous conditions
Click Below to: