Cruiser’s Route 66 Cafe in downtown Williams is completing renovations.
The No Cavity Club winner at Timberline Dental for the months of July through December is 3-year-old Carter Ladd of Williams.
Heritage Elementary announces December Students of the Month.
A review of 2018 incidents identifies that Williams Volunteer Fire Department has reached an all-time high in its responses. In 2018, the department responded to a total of 190 incidents.
The Williams Recreation Center employees hosted Santa’s World of Wonders Dec. 15 for local children. The staff provided crafts, refreshments and a photo opportunity with Santa at the event.
Williams-Elementary Middle School students held its annual second grade Christmas performance Dec. 19.
Williams Unified School District band and choir members perform at the holiday concert Dec. 5.
Roy Hume of Ash Fork won the Big Buck contest sponsored by Williams Volunteer Fire Department.
The Gallery in Williams hosted the Senior Art Show Nov. 10.
Heritage School announces November Students of the Month.
Williams Elementary School recently announced the November Students of the Month.
The Community United Methodist Church hosted the Williams’ community box packing for sick children at The Childrens Health Center of Flagstaff Medical Center.
Carole Douglas, Pat Anthony, Sue Bertram, Libby Beatty, Jill Hudson and Kerry-Lynn Moede volunteer to redo the flower baskets that hang along Route 66 Nov. 10.
Students and parents enjoy Literacy Night at Williams Elementary-Middle School Nov. 8
Homeless and at-risk veterans received assistance in the form of cold weather gear and clothing along with a free meal and assistance with Veterans benefits Oct. 31 at American Legion Cordova Post 13.
Students and families enjoyed a night of costumes, games and food at the annual Heritage School Halloween Festival Oct. 26.
Students and friends enjoyed a costume contest, raffle, food and games at the annual Williams Elementary-Middle School carnival Oct. 25.
Williams Councilman Don Dent was recognized for 24 years of service to the city during the Oct. 11 council meeting.
Garret Jackson Pettit graduated basic training June 14 at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. He is studying at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi to become a cyber transport specialist.
The following Williams Elementary Middle School students have been named Students of the Month for October:
Herbie the Hedgehog will be given to each child attending the Williams Community Dinner Dec. 9.
Community volunteers gathered around Williams Sept. 22 to participate in Carol Glassburn Community Clean-up Day.
The following students were selected by their teachers at Williams Elementary-Middle School as exceptional students for the month of September.
Long time Williams resident Rose Anna Sharpe celebrated her grandson, Lieutenant Bryce Fronstin, as he earned his Naval Aviator Wings Aug. 24 in Pensacola, Florida.
Williams Rotary presents a $4,000 check to Williams Elementary-Middle School Aug. 30 to be used at next summer's KinderCamp.
- 3-5 inches of snow expected for Williams
- Biz Beat: Little Chicken Spot turns up the heat in Williams
- Obituary: Salvador R. Martinez
- Gas pump skimming suspects indicted by grand jury
- Obituary: Jonathan Richard (JR) Magness
- Obituary: Edith Lillie Pouquette
- Run for the Wall ride returns to Williams May 15
- New golf course development heard by P&Z
- Viking Stephen Gary signs letter of intent to play basketball at St. Benedictine
- Obituary: Mary K. Hoover
- Armed and dangerous man last seen near Ash Fork sought by law enforcement
- Malzahn to face murder charges in Coconino County for Gorospe homicide
- Guest Column: We all have a role to play in ending child abuse; what will be yours?
- Parks man fatally shot during altercation with Coconino County Sheriff Deputies
- Deputies still seeking armed, dangerous felon
- Update: Missing man located near Williams
- Residents unharmed after fire destroys home May 3
- More apartments coming to historic yellow school in Williams
- Route 66 Fun Run from Seligman to Toprock returns May 3-5
- Bill Williams Mountain Men make annual 200-mile horseback ride