Arboretum at Flagstaff will open for the 2019 season on April 15.
Bearizona will offer a tourism open house — one free carload admission for tourism employees April 13 -14 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
March 20 marked the first day of spring, and with spring in the air it’s time to get a strategy for some Arizona fishing.
Astronomical mythology exists in every culture.
Attention adult women. Did you ever want to learn how to shoot skeet, or paddle a kayak? Would you like to learn how to present a fly to rising trout?
Fire personnel on the North Kaibab Ranger District are gearing up for wildfire season with water tender training near the North Rim.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Kaibab National Forest continues to celebrate Archaeology Month with evening programs and hikes in the Williams area.
As with any science, astronomers must be knowledgeable of the equipment they are using.
The Historic Route 66 Association of Arizona celebrates its 32nd anniversary on the Mother Road this year. The non-profit organization works to preserve, promote and protect Route 66 across Arizona.
Williams Elementary-Middle School held a talent show Feb. 28. Students performed skits, danced, sang, played instruments and more.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — St. John’s Episcopal-Lutheran Church in Williams invites the public to share a homemade soup dinner with a movie, beginning March 7 at 6 p.m. in Walker Hall as part of a new Lenten series program.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Abuse does not discriminate. Men, women, children, rich or poor, young or old, there is no one group who has not been impacted by abuse.
This is the year to GO GRAND as the National Park Service celebrates the Grand Canyon National Park’s centennial.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — Williams Young Life is selling tickets and accepting donations for the 14th annual Steak Dinner and Auction to be held at Lost Canyon March 3.
The Matthew James Broehm VFW Auxiliary Post 12128 has completed its Home Town Heroes street sign community project.
Kraft aims for a second go around at 2019 Jr. World Rodeo
Every kid has a dream. Riding bulls and competing in rodeos is Wyatt Kraft’s dream.
Grand Canyon Railway announces 2019 Steam Engine schedule
One place where romantics, rail enthusiasts and younger generations can learn, hear, see, smell and feel the majesty of the Iron Horse is on the Grand Canyon Railway in Arizona.
Animals at Bearizona Wildlife Park celebrated Valentine’s Day with some tasty enrichment snacks Feb. 14.
Volunteers raising money for the SAVE-MTR animal shelter sold baked goods Feb. 14 at Old Trails True Value in Williams.
Local community members helped instill a love of reading in Heritage Elementary students Feb. 13.
Bald eagles are nesting at Lake Pleasant north of Phoenix, and thanks to the Arizona Game & Fish Department, you can observe one pair of parents-to-be through a live webcam.
WILLIAMS, Ariz. — For more than 11 years, Anna Curry has been a pillar at the Williams Volunteer Fire Department, serving her community honorably.
Apollo 16 Lunar Module Pilot General Charlie Duke, is launching the 30th annual Flagstaff Festival of Science To the Moon and Beyond, September 20 - 29.
The newest acquisition for the Arizona State Railroad Museum (ASRM) arrived in Williams early on the morning of Jan. 31.
Local girl scouts can be seen around Williams visiting with return customers and soliciting new ones as they sell Girl Scout cookies.
- 3-5 inches of snow expected for Williams
- Biz Beat: Little Chicken Spot turns up the heat in Williams
- Obituary: Salvador R. Martinez
- Gas pump skimming suspects indicted by grand jury
- Obituary: Jonathan Richard (JR) Magness
- Obituary: Edith Lillie Pouquette
- Run for the Wall ride returns to Williams May 15
- New golf course development heard by P&Z
- Viking Stephen Gary signs letter of intent to play basketball at St. Benedictine
- Obituary: Mary K. Hoover
- Armed and dangerous man last seen near Ash Fork sought by law enforcement
- Malzahn to face murder charges in Coconino County for Gorospe homicide
- Guest Column: We all have a role to play in ending child abuse; what will be yours?
- Parks man fatally shot during altercation with Coconino County Sheriff Deputies
- Deputies still seeking armed, dangerous felon
- Update: Missing man located near Williams
- Residents unharmed after fire destroys home May 3
- More apartments coming to historic yellow school in Williams
- Route 66 Fun Run from Seligman to Toprock returns May 3-5
- Bill Williams Mountain Men make annual 200-mile horseback ride