Know someone who deserves to be recognized for their goods deeds?
The Williams Senior Center wants to hear about it, according to director Dolores Paredes.
Parades said the center is looking to hear about people doing everyday type of good deeds.
"It doesn't have to be someone who does everything for the town," Paredes said. "It can be about someon who got caught doing one simple good thing."
There will be a community dinner to honor those who are selected.
"This is a wonderful time to say thank you to those who make our lives better every day," Paredes said in a notice. "There are many good people here in Williams. Let's celebrate our good neighbors."
People are encouraged to send nominations with a short letter to email@example.com. Nominations must be signed.
The dinner is April 6 at the Williams Senior Center. Recognition plaques and gift certificats will be presented at that time.
A donation of $10 is suggested.
More like this story
- Golden Deeds award winners recognized for their service
- Circus, Good Deeds Awards and Child Abuse Prevention event coming to Williams
- Paredes receives Heart in Hand award for dedication to Williams' senior citizens
- Former Williams Senior Center cook Dolores Paredes takes over as Williams Senior Center director
- Williams Senior Center offers fellowship, community services and more