In the next few months, Williams-Grand Canyon News will be making a few changes.
Beginning Aug. 7, Williams-Grand Canyon News will be raising rack prices. Costs will go from .50 per paper to $1. Subscription rates are staying the same for now.
Another change that online readers will see soon is a subscription based news website.
The reason for these changes is an influx in costs at the paper. As these changes occur, we will keep readers up to date on changes.
We trust that we can continue to count on your support.
As your community paper, we value our readers and will continue to provide quality news coverage for Williams, Grand Canyon and the surrounding communities.
More like this story
- Editorial: Newsroom cleans up at annual awards conference
- From the editor: Services to Ash Fork and Seligman to be discontinued
- The “Williams Beat” goes on with photos from our readers<br>
- Guest column: Help us out, win some groceries
- Editorial: What to expect from Williams-Grand Canyon News this election season