Any person experiencing problems associated with gambling can receive counseling through Northern Arizona Healthcare’s Behavioral Health Services at Flagstaff Medical Center. The counseling can also include family members affected by problem gambling who want help for themselves.
This program is funded by the Arizona Department of Gaming’s Division of Problem Gambling and is provided at no charge.
More information is available from FMC’s outpatient behavioral health clinic at (928) 213-6415.
More information on NAH programs and services is available at NAHealth.com.
More like this story
- Community information: National Cancer Survivors’ Day event June 9
- Guest Column: Caregiver tips for Dementia patients
- Telehealth at Williams clinic brings doctors to patients through video conferencing
- Letter to the editor: Concern about state funding of KidsCare
- North Country HealthCare and Williams Hospital District plan partnership