An unidentified home, likely in the city of Williams, circa 1900.
The Williams Historic Photo Project is seeking information about the location and owners of this house, which is no longer standing. More historic photos can be viewed on the Williams Historic Photo Project: Gateway to Williams History Facebook page.
More like this story
- Historic photo collection on display at Visitor Center
- Out of the past: 1950s in Williams
- New owners breathe new life into Williams historic house
- Williams High School students learn artifact dating with Margaret Hangan, Kaibab heritage and tribal relations manager
- Out of the past: Williams High School students in 1966