WILLIAMS, Ariz. - Community volunteers gathered around Williams Sept. 22 to participate in Carol Glassburn Community Clean-up Day.
Community Clean Up 2018
Around 40 people participated in the annual event. Strange finds included a pair of hiking boots and a large metal train part.
More like this story
- Volunteers get Williams clean and beautiful May 5
- Carol Glassburn, advocate for a better Williams, dies at 69
- Clean up kids: WHS students form junior Clean and Beautiful committee
- Mayor proclaims Carol Glassburn Clean and Beautiful Week in May
- It's never too early to plan for Williams community cleanup day set for Sept. 20