Long time Williams resident Rose Anna Sharpe celebrated her grandson, Lieutenant Bryce Fronstin, as he earned his Naval Aviator Wings Aug. 24 in Pensacola, Florida. Fronstin graduated at the top of his class. He is now stationed at Camp Pendleton, California, and will be flying AH1 (Attack Helicopter) for the U.S. Marine Corps.
More like this story
- University of Arizona graduate commissioned as second lieutenant in U.S. Marine Corps
- Aviation aviation history part III: Williams airstrip used by famed Grand Canyon aviator
- Williams aviation history part IV: Nearly 3,000 attend opening of Webber Field in 1925
- Malik Brown completes Navy Basic Training
- Hamby completes Navy basic training