Out of the past: Early gas station and attendant

A gas pump and service attendant at the Clark  Car Camp service station, which was located on the east side of Williams. circa 1928. (Williams Historic Photo Archives, Kaibab National Forest Collection)

A gas pump and service attendant at the Clark Car Camp service station, which was located on the east side of Williams. circa 1928. (Williams Historic Photo Archives, Kaibab National Forest Collection)

A gas pump and service attendant at the Clark Car Camp service station, which was located on the east side of Williams. circa 1928.

Comments

Comments are not posted immediately. Submissions must adhere to our Use of Service Terms of Use agreement. Rambling or nonsensical comments may not be posted. Comment submissions may not exceed a 200 word limit, and in order for us to reasonably manage this feature we may limit excessive comment entries.

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.