Danelle Harrison, District Ranger for the Williams and Tusayan Ranger Districts, presents a photo taken by Forest Service employee Dylan Bone to the Mayor and council during a city council meeting April 26 to recognize the partnership between the Forest Service and the city on the work to restore Bill Williams Mountain.
More like this story
- Kaibab National Forest signs final decision on Bill Williams Mountain Restoration plan, thinning and burning operations to begin in 2016
- Forest Service proposes Bill Williams Mountain Restoration Project
- Williams Ranger District looks at options to thin Bill Williams Mountain
- 4FRI environmental analysis available for public comment
- Forest service continues Bill Williams restoration project analysis